Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rob's Parents, Reunion

So much to catch up on! We have lost our camera cord forever I'm convinced or packed it in a box never to be opened again, so I broke down and bought the neatest thing. You put your camera card in it and plug it into your USB port to automatically download the pics off your camera. I'm sure the majority of the population under 30 is way more tech savvy than me and already knows of such wonders, but it's cool to me.

We arrived at Rob's Parents' home on June 18th. The next day there was a huge Hartley Reunion. I love family and had a blast seeing everyone. It was also really special because Eli got to meet his all of his cousins for the first time.

Below are some pics from the reunion

Rob with his cousins, and Eli with his.



Amy's daughter Hartley (7 months) was fascinated with Eli. Eli had other things on his mind. Sorry Hartley, boys are funny creatures.

Eli with his doting cousin Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment