Monday, November 9, 2009

Crabs we had'em

DC friend Matt Bryan invited us down to Baltimore to a crab joint for crab festivities. Rob and I tried our hand at eating whatever type of crab this is Maryland style (little hammers, but disappointingly no bibs).


I enjoyed my first few bites until I heard Rob say, "Ouch!" followed a few seconds later by, "Is crab meat supposed to be pink" He had cut his thumb on the shell and bled all over the crab meat inside the shell... oh gross. It was return of 2 month pregnant morning sickness. That and those little guys reminded me too much of crawdads.

Justin posing with his crab because Rob was giving his pregnant wife a hard time about her wish for a crab photo op.

Rob triumphantly holding a crab that would not get the better of his other thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment