Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Day in the Life

With grandparents, family and friends far away, Eli and I wanted to show you guys what we do all day long by posting some pictures of Eli's favorite things

It's a good day for Eli when he gets to wake up in the big bed.

Eli's just started liking to kick it in the Pack n Play and watch the birds fly by




We spend some time together in the Kitchen; Eli in the bouncy while I do the dishes

We both like to go to market


And afternoon walks to the park keep us both sane

A fresh diaper makes everyone happy

2 comments:

  1. Man! I can't believe how my Eli has changed already. I've gotta get up there & see you guys before he's all grown up!!

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i am in love with this little man. you look outrageously amazing and perfect as a mommy!

    ReplyDelete