Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mama's got a brand new do

A little postpartum primping was in order when, for the 3rd day in a row Husband asks "don't you want to go get your hair cut". Of course I had been wanting this but fear of a total melt down kept me away from the chair. I pictured one side of my head cut and then... Eli would wake up and it would all be over. Or, me and my postpartum hormones would hate my hair and have a meltdown of our own.

After picking up the phone to call and cancel my appointment for the 5th time, I told Eli, "nope, we're doing this." I told my stylist, "This may be a really bad idea and a complete disaster, but let's give it a try".


I like it. And my perfect baby slept the entire time.

3 comments:

  1. It looks really good Danielle. I'm glad you took the risk. I'm trying to grow mine out but we'll see how long I can take it:)

    Faith

    ReplyDelete