Friday, November 14, 2008

Front End Flights

Philly – D.C.
This flight was mostly uneventful; we just finished making a lot of calls to family and so I was kinda homesick and tired. It was also one of those planes that is just 2 seats on each side. TINY. I never feel good in those planes. I don’t think it’s good to feel every pocket of air. We were only in the air for 30 minutes. So it was a short flight. More good news, my ears didn’t hurt at all. I had been worried because I’ve been a little stuffy for the past couple weeks. And had an awful ear experience on a flight to Ft. Lauderdale once
D.C.- London’s Heathrow Airport
We had about 2 hours to burn in D.C. I got a soothing cup of chamomile tea from starbuck’s with the last of my giftcard. Thanks mom, it lasted me quite awhile and made me feel better. The flight was bad – how people fly coach is beyond me. It’s ridiculous compared to first. I guess it actually feels like what you would think flying would feel like overnight for 7 hours, but after buddy passes I am spoiled to thinking first class is the only way to go. I’d rather feel pampered in a hotel like class than squwench in between people in the very middle of a long row. Neither Rob nor I slept much at all. And we knew we had much more traveling to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment