Saturday, November 19, 2011

Show Me the Baby

I'm ready. But....

I've been sick this past week. Sick and in bed. Elijah caught a cold virus and loving shared it with me. We've been coughing and nose blowing the whole week. I was pre-laboring pretty hard before catching this lovely virus, but have completely stopped while my body is healing. I'm really happy about this. Laboring and pushing a baby out while sick is NOT how I envisioned this birth going. Hopefully, both Eli and I will continue to heal and baby girl we'll come along soon thereafter.

Since catching this cold, many ladies have shared their experiences of getting sick a week or so before their babies came. Weird. But, hopefully it's just one more sign she's on her way. I hope to be up and nesting early next week.

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart! I hear you, though! My goal this week is to have the bags packed for the hospital and get the nurses baskets made...and get decorated for Christmas. If we didn't have Madison I would just say skip the decorating this year, but I don't want to ruin it for her :( Love y'all...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete